Evil triumphs when good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Been Busy

To my dear readers,

I have been busy. Busy preparing for a little spiritual holiday a retreat in a way. My only sibling is going to be ordained in a nice South American country. It will be the first time that my parents, my wife and my sibling will be in the same country at the same time, an occasion which has not happened for over at least 7 or 8 years.

We shall all attend his ordination and then spend Christmas together and then once he is ordained he will say a special mass for our wedding aniversary. All in all I am a happy about all of this.

And yet I worry, the recent terrorist attacks in Mumbai and the growing tension between India and Pakistan might spill into a war which might prevent my parents from traveling. So do keep us in your prayers that we all have a safe journey.

And I shall put up some pictures on my return.

No comments: