- The sins which cause most souls to go to Hell are the sins of the flesh.
- To be pure of body is to keep chastity. To be pure in soul is not to commit sins, not look at what one should not see, not to steal, never to lie, always to tell the truth however hard it may be.
- Fashions that will greatly offend Our Lord will appear. People who serve God should not follow fashions. The Church has no fashions. Our Lord is always the same.
- Doctors do not have the light to cure the sick because they do not have love of God
- Priests should only occupy themselves with the affairs of the Church. Priests should be pure, very pure. The disobedience of priests and religious to their superiors and to the Holy Father greatly offends Our Lord.
- To be a woman religious, it is necessary to be very pure in soul and body.
- Many marriages are not good; they do not please Our Lord, and they are not of God.
- Confession is a sacrament of mercy. Therefore, one must approach the confessional with confidence and joy.
- My godmother, pray much for those who govern! Woe to those who persecute the religion of Our Lord. If the government left the Church in peace and gave freedom to the holy Faith, it would be blessed by God.
- Wars are nothing but punishments for the sins of the world.
- Our Lady can no longer hold back the arm of her beloved Son from the world. It is necessary to do penance. If people change their ways, Our Lord will still spare the world; but if they do not, the chastisement will come.
Addressing child protection
4 days ago