Evil triumphs when good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

Friday, February 6, 2009

Worrying sings of a chastisement

Look around at the newspapers and one will notice that Nature is beginning to chastise man for sins against God and nature (eg. homosexuality).
I do not want to be a doomsday prophet but the snow in the UK is an example of the signs of the times.

Here is a link to an article in the Globe and Mail which talks about what will happen if the ice sheets in West Antartica melts

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20090206.ICE06/TPStory/Environment

I don't but in to the mass hysteria about global warming. I do believe the book of Revelations as well as prophecies at Fatima and Akita which say that at the chastisement 2/3rds of the worlds population will be wiped out.

Are you ready, is your soul ready to meet God - if not please go for confession and make repentance.

2 comments:

Kathleen Miller said...

I just wanted to say hello and to let you know that you have an awesome blog!

Smiley said...

Thanks Kathleen Miller,
I try to do the best I can.
Smiley 007